[C-safe-secure-studygroup] C Safety and Security Study Group: Inaugural Meeting

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 18:18:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have sent out a calendar invite for the inaugural meeting for the C
Safety and Security Study Group:

Date:			Wednesday 4 January 2017
Time:			16:00 GMT, 11:00 EST, 08:00 PST
Conference Line: 	TBC

The date and time is based on the collective availability and
preferences of all invitees - I am hoping it suits everyone. Please let
myself and Robert know if this slot doesn't work.

I've attached the provisional agenda to the calendar invite, which may
be amended slightly before we meet.

We haven't yet decided which conference service to use, as we were
hoping for a free service, but so far my research tells me that
connecting up to 30 people from Europe and the US can't be done for free
(although it's not hugely expensive).

If anyone can advise on a good, free service to use, then please do.

Many thanks,

Laurence

--
Laurence Urhegyi
Project Manager

Codethink Ltd
302 Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester
M1 2JW
UK

Codethink delivers cutting edge open source design, development and
integration services - from embedded stack software to advanced ux

http://codethink.co.uk
Office: +44 161 236 5575