[C-safe-secure-studygroup] C Safety and Security Study Group: Inaugural Meeting

Joe Jarzombek Joe.Jarzombek at synopsys.com
Thu Dec 22 19:39:08 UTC 2016

The agenda is posted on a website that is part of an internet restricted category, or may be hosting viruses or other malicious software.  This site is blocked by my company to protect our computers and network.

Regards,

   -Joe -

Joe Jarzombek, CSSLP
Global Manager, Software Supply Chain Solutions
Email: joe.jarzombek at synopsys.com  |  Mobile: 703 627-4644
Synopsys Software Integrity Group  |  www.synopsys.com/software

See my editorial in CrossTalk Sponsor’s Note on Supply Chain Risk in Critical Infrastructure http://bit.ly/2cb6OHU
See my recent presentation at AppSec USA --
Software Supply Chain Lifecycle Management:  Reducing Attack Vectors and Enabling Rugged DevOps
http://go.coverity.com/rs/157-LQW-289/images/SW%20SC20Lifecycle%20Management_AppSecUSA_13Oct2016.pdf
U.S. Government Stresses Security In Procurement and Acquisitions
https://blogs.synopsys.com/codereview/2016/08/22/u-s-government-stresses-security-in-procurement-and-acquisitions/
See webinar on Forrester Report “The Total Economic Impact of Synopsys Testing Tools: Coverity and Defensics” via BrightTalk: http://software.synopsys.com/register-for-coveritydefensicsTEIwebinar.html