[C-safe-secure-studygroup] C Safety and Security Study Group: Inaugural Meeting

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:47:31 UTC 2016

I think I prefer the agenda in this order because the scoping discussion is
the most likely not to be resolved in the available time and the most
important thing we need to decide is when to meet next so that this isn't
the last meeting. 8-)

The scope of this study group is bounded to safety and security rules for
analyzers.  If you want to talk about something else, you are in the wrong
study group.  Important questions for me within this scope discussion is
how this document will relate to MISRA and what additional rule sets do we
want to consider for the international standard (IS).  We may also want to
discuss if we want to target C11 or C2X.

On Dec 23, 2016 12:59 PM, "Joe Jarzombek via C-safe-secure-studygroup" <