[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Update from the recent MIRA meeting

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:49:32 UTC 2017

Andrew,

Thanks for the update.  As a quick aside, I'm not planning on doing
anything under a CERT banner either since I haven't worked there in almost
two years.  I work for a British company now, much like yourself.  8^)

Restating the MISRA position described below, is that  ISO/IEC IS 17961
will be developed in parallel with MISRA and be a complementary document,
not a replacement. Let me know if I got that wrong, even if in a subtle way.

Thanks,
rCs