[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting Agenda - 20170208

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Fri Feb 10 22:58:34 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:28 AM, Laurence Urhegyi <
laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> <snip>
>

>> Can you give the precise pointer to the PDF file that needs to be
>> purchased?
>>

> Sure:
>
> https://www.misra.org.uk/Publications/tabid/57/Default.aspx#label-c3

I have not looked at the document yet (as I did not receive it yet),
but I am already full of distrust to this organization for their web store.
:(
>> As all orders placed at the webstore, both hardcopy and PDF, will be
reviewed prior to dispatch, *you should allow 3 to 5 working days* from
placing your order for the dispatch email to be sent.

3-5 days to ship a PDF file I payed for?