[C-safe-secure-studygroup] On MISRA C:2012 Rule 5.2

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:54:02 UTC 2017

Paul,

That's a good summary of the meeting;  thanks for sending it out.

While there was a consensus to find a way to collaborate, the exact
mechanisms is yet to be worked out and will be discussed at a follow on
meeting next week.

One possibility is that similar to ISO/IEC TS 7961, the International
Standard will be focused on analyzers, and MISRA will continue to deliver
developer guidance consistent with the new IS.

Thanks,
rCs