[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Criteria for freely available ISO/IEC JTC 1 standards

David Keaton dmk at dmk.com
Tue Jan 3 17:21:09 UTC 2017

      I've attached the criteria for making an ISO/IEC JTC 1 standard
freely available.  Unfortunately, the base document, TS 17961, does not
meet any of the criteria.

      By contrast, I have also attached an application for free
availability that succeeded because it met three of the criteria, as
well as all three rules for selecting those criteria.  All three
criteria that allowed this application to succeed are inapplicable to TS
17961.

					David