[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Testing

Paul Sherwood paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 13:18:36 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-05 13:10, Clive Pygott via C-safe-secure-studygroup wrote:
> I'm with Andrew on this - testing has to be out-of-scope

I agree this group needs to keep to its scope, but clearly there are
overlapping interests and it would be shame to stop discussion on those
topics altogether.

Can I recommend we take those topics to the general trustable software
list [1], where we are *definitely* interested to explore the bigger
picture, even if the best we can do is map the territory. I know some
here are already subscribed, can happily add others. Alternatively if
folks prefer we could create a separate off-topic list for the community
that's signed up here.

br
Paul

[1]