[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting - Wednesday 25 January 2017

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 20:49:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

A few things in advance of the meeting tomorrow:

One of my actions was to do a poll for the name of the study group.
Having looked through all the suggestions for names, they were actually
more focused on names for the document, which should come later in this
process. For now we just need a name for the group, so I don't think a
poll is actually needed, and I suggest that we go with the simple (yet a
little vague) 'C Safety and Security Study Group'. Remember, we can
always change the name of the group - it doesn’t constrain what we title
the output document. Happy to be steered differently on this if it is
less trivial than I have supposed.

Regarding annotations to the text on gitlab - having spoken to people
who are much better placed to comment on this than I, using the wiki for
updates is the best way to proceed. It has version control and if any
mistakes are made then we can go back and retrieve previous versions.
Whether we allow everyone to edit or not is a different question and one
which should probably formalise tomorrow.

As a reminder for the meeting:

WebEx link:

https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=mc7e068eb32054b742c7b6d6bba0afd1d

Dial in numbers:

UK toll-free 0800-051-3810
UK toll +44-203-478-5289
Italy toll	+39 0230410 440
Italy toll free	800-870552
Japan toll	+81 34580 8156
Japan toll free	0053-11-61212
USA/Canada toll	+1 631 267 4890
USA/Canada toll free	1-855-299-522

Agenda to follow very soon.

Thanks and speak to you all tomorrow at 17:00 UTC.

Laurence