[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting - Wednesday 25 January 2017

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 08:29:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Agenda attached.

I have rounded up all of the topics discussed in the conversations on
the list and listed them. Some may be more relevant than others.

Thanks,

Laurence

--
Laurence Urhegyi
Project Manager

Codethink Ltd
302 Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester
M1 2JW
UK

Codethink delivers cutting edge open source design, development and
integration services - from embedded stack software to advanced ux

http://codethink.co.uk
Office: +44 161 236 5575