[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting - Wednesday 25 January 2017

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Jan 25 08:50:40 UTC 2017

On 25/01/2017 09:29, Laurence Urhegyi wrote:
> Agenda attached.
>
> I have rounded up all of the topics discussed in the conversations
> on the list and listed them. Some may be more relevant than others.

Thanks Laurence.

Seeing that the webex meeting page has 1 hour as the duration of the
meeting, I have accepted a hard commitment at 18:15 GMT (which I can
no longer retract), so I will have to leave at 18:00 GMT.  I would be
glad to illustrate my views on the conformance requirements for tool
vendors if that can be scheduled earlier than the agenda suggests.
Kind regards,

   Roberto