[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting Tomorrow - Cancelled

Aaron Ballman aaron at aaronballman.com
Tue Jul 25 17:25:49 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Laurence Urhegyi
<laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We'll have to cancel the meeting tomorrow, as some key people cannot attend
> due to various conflicts.
>
> As a reminder, rules assigned are:
>
> 8.4, 8.12 - Robert
> 8.5, 8.13 - Martin
> 8.6, 8.14 - Roberto
> 8.7, 8.15 - Clive
> 8.8, 9.1 - Fulvio
> 8.9, 9.2 - Aarron
> 8.10, 9.3 - David
> 8.11, 9.5 - Gavin
>
> Please add a write up to the wiki and/or post to the list when you can.

I'm a bit confused. I was assigned 8.9 and 9.2, but we discussed and
voted on 8.9 on June 28
(https://gitlab.com/trustable/C_Safety_and_Security_Rules_Study_Group/wikis/misrarule8.9).

Rule 9.2 says "revised" and also claims it was discussed on June 28
and has some words from Fulvio, but there's no vote
(https://gitlab.com/trustable/C_Safety_and_Security_Rules_Study_Group/wikis/misrarule9.2).

How should I proceed?

~Aaron