[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 18:07:36 UTC 2017

Thanks for this, David.

The clocks in the UK go forward this weekend, so if we keep the meeting
to 5pm GMT for the next one, then it'll go back to 9am PST.

As it happens I have an update on the next meeting:

**As a note to all:** regarding the the next scheduled meeting, in the
calendar for 5 April - this is during the C Standards meeting in
Markham, so we've decided to cancel this meeting and meet instead on 19
April.

I will send this in a separate mail as well to reinforce.

On 22/03/17 15:40, David Tarditi wrote:
> On my calendar, this meeting is showing up as 10 AM Pacific Time, not 9 AM Pacific time.   This is due to the US daylight saving time change on March 12th.  Unfortunately, I'll be unable to call into the meeting this morning due to a scheduling conflict caused by this.   I've been studying Rule 1.3 and will post my notes and recommendations to the wiki by the end of the day.   I will be able to call in for the next meeting.
>
> David

<snip>