[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting on Friday this week

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 07:48:57 GMT 2017

All,

The study group meeting this week will be on Friday, instead of Wednesday.

When we re-arranged it we said 'same time, different day'...turns out
this week is the week where the clocks in Europe have changed but not
yet in the US.

So the meeting is scheduled for Friday at 12:00 EDT, which is:

16:00 GMT

17:00 CET

Let me know if this does not work for anyone.

Thanks,
Laurence