[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Agenda for today's meeting - 29 November 2017

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:44:30 GMT 2017

I don't think we had consensus on 10.8 or the related rule 10.6 (although
there was consensus, the later discussion threw it in doubt).

I think we're gong to move on from these topics to section 11 as you
suggested in your agenda.  I'm thinking about writing a paper and maybe
getting some input from the broader MISRA C committee to see if we can't
advance 10.6 and 10.8.

rCs