[C-safe-secure-studygroup] chat notes from call

Laurence Urhegyi laurence.urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 18:02:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Robert,

We discussed today:

Rule 10.4: unanimous consensus to include a subset of the rule for both
profiles. See here:

https://gitlab.com/trustable/C_Safety_and_Security_Rules_Study_Group/wikis/misrarule10.4

Rule 10.8: no consensus. See here:

https://gitlab.com/trustable/C_Safety_and_Security_Rules_Study_Group/wikis/misrarule10.8

Actions
- Robert to post summary of discussion on Rule 10.8 and ask for feedback
from others on the list who cannot attend the meetings.