[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Agenda and WebEx Details - Weds 13 June 2018

Laurence Urhegyi Laurence.Urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 15:28:01 BST 2018

Hi all,

No Zoom account yet so we're still on the old WebEx...

Details for the meeting on Weds below. I'm on holiday in Sweden so not available
this week.

# Agenda

## Outstanding actions from previous meetings.

* Laurence to try to arrange Zoom facility for next meeting.
* All regular meeting attendees, please pick a rule and begin to draft a
re-write, but with analysers in mind this time: so focus on what analysis is
needed conform to the rule...use the wiki for this.
* Robert to do this first, and in the process create a template for how the rule
should be structured, and post to the list.

## Rules to cover:

11.6 - Roberto
11.7 - Gavin

12.4 - Roberto

13.1 - Clive
13.2 - Fulvio
13.3 - Gavin
13.4 - Robert
13.5 - Martin
13.6 - Aaron

14.1 - Roberto
14.2 - Clive
14.3 - Fulvio
14.4 - Robert

15.1 - Aaron
15.2 - Martin
15.3 - Roberto
15.4 - Gavin
15.5 - Robert
15.6 - Fulvio
15.7 - Clive

16.1 - Martin
16.2 - Aaron

# WebEx Info:

Link

https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=mfa9f03a1b54604429c266b5f348ed367

Meeting number:
954 860 389

Host key:
810979

Audio connection:

0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)

+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)

--
Laurence Urhegyi
Codethink Ltd