[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Rules 11.X homework

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:17:05 BST 2018

Thanks, maybe Laurence can attach this to the wiki and we can review it
tomorrow at the meeting.

It's definitely not in the format of a new rule which is what you mean
by "off-piste"
I'm guessing.  However, portions could conceivably become a new rule so
it's probably best to review before adding to the document.

Thanks,
rCs