[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Agenda and CONTINGENCY WebEx - Weds 27 June 2018

Laurence Urhegyi Laurence.Urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 08:58:40 BST 2018

Hi all,

Meeting tonight at 16:00 UTC.

We're going to use join.me and *not* WebEx - invite sent from Robert yesterday.

However, for a CONTINGENCY plan only, I have also arranged a WebEx
invite....just in case we have teething problems with join.me...

I won't be able to attend, again (sorry).

# Agenda

## Outstanding actions from previous meetings.

* Laurence to try to arrange Zoom facility for next meeting.
* All regular meeting attendees, please pick a rule and begin to draft a
re-write, but with analysers in mind this time: so focus on what analysis is
needed conform to the rule...use the wiki for this.
* Robert to do this first, and in the process create a template for how the rule
should be structured, and post to the list.

## Rules to cover:

11.6 - Roberto
11.7 - Gavin

12.4 - Roberto

13.1 - Clive
13.2 - Fulvio
13.3 - Gavin
13.4 - Robert
13.5 - Martin
13.6 - Aaron

14.1 - Roberto
14.2 - Clive
14.3 - Fulvio
14.4 - Robert

15.1 - Aaron
15.2 - Martin
15.3 - Roberto
15.4 - Gavin
15.5 - Robert
15.6 - Fulvio
15.7 - Clive

16.1 - Martin
16.2 - Aaron

# CONTINGENCY WebEx Info:

Link

https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=mf600093a518d3a6b88cd416197d8059c

  Meeting number:
959 560 394

Host key:
715324

Audio connection:

0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)

+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)

--
Laurence Urhegyi
Codethink Ltd