[C-safe-secure-studygroup] join.me not accepting conference id

Martin Sebor msebor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:43:33 BST 2018

Just as a heads up in case others run into the same issue:

I logged in to the meeting fine through my computer with no
mic, planning to use my phone for audio.  I couldn't log in
over the phone: join.me WOULDN'T accept the id: 781-718-058.
It complained that 781-718-58 (without the zero) was not
valid.  Somehow it didn't register the zero.  I tried three
times and gave up (and logged in using my laptop).  That
seems to work fine.

Martin