[C-safe-secure-studygroup] minutes

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:01:50 BST 2018

I kept kind of crappy minutes because I too interested in what we were
talking about:

Aaron:  Decidable but resource constrained:  are all identifiers unique.
this is an n**2 problem and can overwhelm available resources.  Sound
analysis can require too much time.

Martin:  GCC has different levels because of different tolerances for
chatty warnings.   GCC provides five different levels of errors for the
default category.  Where falling through is one of the attributes based on
things like comments.

I have some comments also from the chat that I'll send out later.

Thanks,
rCs