[C-safe-secure-studygroup] New SG chair

Wilson, Charles Charles.Wilson at draeger.com
Thu Nov 15 15:52:53 GMT 2018

I'll do my best.

Thank you, Aaron, for having chaired.

-----Original Message-----
From: C-safe-secure-studygroup [mailto:c-safe-secure-studygroup-bounces at lists.trustable.io] On Behalf Of Aaron Ballman
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:49 AM
To: C Safety and Security Study Group Discussion <c-safe-secure-studygroup at lists.trustable.io>
Subject: [C-safe-secure-studygroup] New SG chair

I wanted to call this out with a bit more distinction, rather than hiding it in the meeting minutes from the last meeting.

I've stepped down as temporary chair for the C Safety and Secure Study Group so that Charles Wilson can step into the role as permanent chair. This resolves our group's outstanding action item of finding a permanent chair before April 2019.

Thank you for stepping up, Charles!

~Aaron