[C-safe-secure-studygroup] 20181128 teleconference information and agenda

Wilson, Charles Charles.Wilson at draeger.com
Tue Nov 27 20:28:07 GMT 2018

Since we don't have an ISO zoom account yet, we'll be using the OnConference service:

Toll-Free:

CAN: +1 866.305.1460

GBR: 0800.496.0694

USA: +1 866.305.1460

Direct Dial:

CAN: +1 416.620.1296

GBR: +44 207.023.9790

USA: +1 917.210.2686

Other Toll-Free Numbers: http://www.onconference.com/g800

7-Digit Access Code: 9245414 (public)

If you are the chairperson, press the * key, and enter 6712#

Agenda:

Ready for discussion:

11.6 - Martin

11.7 - Fulvio

12.4 - Fulvio

Under investigation:

12.1 - Aaron

12.2 - Clive

12.3 - Martin

13.2 - Aaron

13.3 - Martin

New stuff:

TBD

Charles Wilson
Senior Staff Software Engineer
Dräger Medical Systems

---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.