[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Meeting Minutes - Weds 03 Oct 2018

Laurence Urhegyi Laurence.Urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 19:04:41 BST 2018

Hi,

We just held the meeting.

Points
~~~~~~
* We need to use our time more efficiently. As has been suggested before,
instead of discussing the rules in detail during the call, let's use the ML for
this. With two weeks in between meetings, let's give people one week to create a
draft argument, and one week for the discussion and review of whether the rule
should be included. Timeline and action below.
* If we need a chairperson who has an ISO global directory account, Aaron will
be happy to do this, whilst Laurence does the chasing / whip cracking.
* Let's keep the meeting as 16:00 UTC - only affects 31 October.

Actions
~~~~~~~
* Clive to send out the revised update for ISO and ask for final review.
* Laurence to push on ISO to sort out the Zoom account.
* Laurence to begin chasing down the status of the homework.
* In the context of discussing Rule 11.6 - Martin to furnish proposal [0] with
another example.

Rules to be discussed on list:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* 11.6 - in progress, Martin
* 11.7 - Fulvio (in the context of Martin's additional example)
* 12.1 - Aaron, please follow up on gitlab info with a post to list [1]
* 12.2 - Clive (revive old post [2])
* 12.3 - Martin (revive old post [3])
* 12.4 - Fulvio
* 13.1 - Clive
* 13.2 - Aaron - tough one, no consensus last time [4]
* 13.3 - Martin

I'll chase these down to see where we are at in just under one week's time.

Agenda for the next meeting then is to go over the above rules.

Thanks,
Laurence

[0]
https://lists.trustable.io/pipermail/c-safe-secure-studygroup/2018-July/000565.html