[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Proposed report to WG14

Laurence Urhegyi Laurence.Urhegyi at codethink.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 20:41:55 BST 2018

Hi Michael,

We're actually not going to have the call on 17 October, since most members are
attending an ISO meet up in Pittsburgh and will coordinate f2f whilst there.

We'd love to have you on the call on Weds 31 October, though (16:00 UTC). Would
you like to be assigned some homework before hand to come prepared?

Thanks,
Laurence