[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Proposed report to WG14

Michael Wong fraggamuffin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:40:35 BST 2018

Thanks, I also just realized you were meeting in Pittsburgh. I am actually
trying to introduce you to another member who may be interested due to a
common interest. I may or may not join, but  I am forwarding this note to
AJ Guillin who may be interested in joining as a member of Canadian
delegation and a liason from Khronos OpenCL Safety Critical chair.