[C-safe-secure-studygroup] 20190123 teleconference notes
Charles.Wilson at draeger.com
Tue Feb 5 18:25:38 GMT 2019
* Charles (chair)
Charles reported contacting the ISO admin (Zoom account request) and following the news that the TS belongs to SC22 directly and not WG14, reached out to Chris Tandy (WG14 chair) for assistance
Roberto followed up on previous MISRA report:
* MISRA C11 updates fill be free
* updates will be in pieces, later rolled up (no target date)
* next full version will be C 2012 + TC
* major static analysis vendors are participating in the group
* Coverity hasn't been heard from since they're acquisition by Synopsis
Aaron (MISRA 11.7 / 12.4 follow up)
* int wraparound (WG14 is of the general view that there needs to be clarification)
* will check the pulse at Kona (18-23 Feb)
* we need a definition of "essential type"
* "essential type" is a term of art used by MISRA without definition
Clive (MISRA 13.1)
* side effect order is unspecified to be permissive or not
* ref MISRA 13.2
* need to harmonize the two
Dräger Medical Systems
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.
Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the C-safe-secure-studygroup