[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Bounds-checked interfaces

Robert Seacord rcseacord at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:46:21 GMT 2019

I'm working on a paper on bounds-checked interfaces that I'm going to
solicit reviewers for soon.
Meanwhile, I've heard Clive defend the following principle:

This is a widely-held expert view that changes to “working code” only
increase the opportunities to inject new defects.  This view has even been
expressed by the safety-critical community.

I'm wondering if there is an authoritative source I could reference on this
claim?

I'm tempted just to write "Clive says...."  ;^)

Thanks,
rCs