[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Bounds-checked interfaces

Clive Pygott clivepygott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:24:29 GMT 2019

I think I'd like to see what it is I'm supposed to have said, before you
start something as 'Clive says...'!

What is recognized is that if something has been working for sometime
without issues, its a bad idea to force it to be changed to meet some new
standard, usually known as 'grandfather rights'.

       Clive