[C-safe-secure-studygroup] 20190626 teleconference

Wilson, Charles Charles.Wilson at draeger.com
Tue Jun 25 13:12:33 BST 2019

I have an off-site that I must attend tomorrow.

If someone would be willing to host the teleconference, please let me know. I should be able to add someone to spin up the Zoom session.

Apologies for this short notice.

Charles Wilson
Senior Architect
Dräger Medical Systems

---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.