[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Upcoming WG14 meeting in London

Wilson, Charles Charles.Wilson at draeger.com
Tue Mar 19 11:53:45 GMT 2019

Agreed.

My efforts to get in touch with anyone who can facilitate the ISO Zoom account have been fruitless.

I’m in the midst of a rather high priority interrupt at my company.

When was the last update made to WG14?

This would probably be a good time to bring up the fact that we don’t belong to them directly and that they need to ask for this to be the case.