[C-safe-secure-studygroup] Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF)

Barton Miller bart at cs.wisc.edu
Thu May 28 17:08:53 BST 2020

My group at UW-Madison was involved in this standards effort.  We had
previous developed the SCARF format for SAST tools, including modules to
convert the output of many common tools into SCARF.  And modules to read
and process SCARF.  As we worked on the SARIF standard, we developed
code to process and generate SARIF.

You can find our SCARF documentation and code at
https://github.com/mirswamp/swamp-scarf-io/

and SARIF documentation and code at
https://github.com/mirswamp/swamp-sarif-io

The folks at CodeDX have worked with us and access tool output in SCARF
and SARIF.

--bart miller