[Trustable-distros] Minimim functionality in any candidate OS

John Ellis john at ellis-and-associates.com
Tue Jul 10 12:04:07 BST 2018

I would add documentation. One of major issues we faced at Ford is the
woeful lack of documentation for any of the OS or application software
present on embedded hardware. And given the nature of the embedded
environment, it was (and continues to be) super hard to interrogate the
hardware to try and "understand."

I have updated the "intents" to reflect this. Happy to approve the merge
request though I appear unable to do so at the moment. Likely a user issue.

Cheers.

jte