[trustable-software] An interesting read

John Ellis john at ellis-and-associates.com
Thu Nov 10 14:43:10 UTC 2016

While i still stand by my earlier statement that on a continuum of product
and that certain product groups will need trustable software faster than
others, I just saw this article from Cory Doctorow outlining a recent
demonstration attack executed from ground and air. The outcome is
theoretical control of all IoT enabled lights within a city.

I'm not yet prepared to modify my continuum belief, but I might need to
reconsider who all is in the "most+fastest needed" category.

Welcome comments/thoughts.

Cheers.

jte

[1] https://boingboing.net/2016/11/09/a-lightbulb-worm-could-take-ov.html