[trustable-software] Is 'safe + secure' equivalent to 'trustable', or a subset?

trustable at panic.fluff.org trustable at panic.fluff.org
Thu Nov 24 12:06:50 UTC 2016

Colin,

> Basically, saying there is not agreement!  Where is probably where we are!

 	I agree, there is no "common usage" for this and lots of
disagreement

> I'm happy to go with the phrase Trustable, as long as we are aware of the
> potential pitfalls I've highlighted.

 	I think given the number of pitfalls, we probably need a very
different term.. Otherwise we'll end up with the same mess up that the
word DevOPS has ended up.. Something Unique to ever vendor of tools or
process.

 	We have continious integration, continuous compliance, continuous
delivery, continuous verification.

 	 Do we need to raise the word trust at all ?
 	 Perhaps all we need is common format of verification or the
ability to trust..

 	Edmund