[trustable-software] Trustable Software Workflow

Chris Polin chris.polin at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 18:04:00 UTC 2017

Thanks for your feedback. After reading your thoughts and re-reading the
post, it is clear that the original document is not well explained, as I
had intended to address many of the issues that have been raised;
apologies. A revision is currently in the works and will be posted
shortly; it should hopefully bring what we mean into line with what
we're portraying.

An incomplete draft set of User Stories have been written for the
workflow (http://paste.baserock.org/fulidaziwu); note that these are not
exhaustible, but they are here in the spirit of 'commit early and often'
and give another perspective to the admittedly unclear diagram/text from
the original post.

Best regards,

Chris