[trustable-software] Safety, Security, and Portability

Robert Seacord Robert.Seacord at nccgroup.trust
Tue Sep 12 03:14:27 UTC 2017

I’ve written a short white paper on Safety, Security, and Portability to support the work of the WG14 Safety and Security Rules Study Group that we announced on this list some time ago.

If anyone has any comments either respond to this list, email me privately, or ideally markup the attached word document using track changes and return.

Thanks,
rCs