[trustable-software] Headsup... Draft White Paper for review incoming today...

Paul Sherwood paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 11:10:25 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
hot on the heels of Robert's recent paper about Security, Safety and
Portability for C programs, I've been working with some colleagues and
folks from UCL's ISRS [1] on a general white paper building on the
concepts we've discussed on this list over the last year or so.

Unfortunately I've been asked to keep the content non-public until after
it's first round of reviews, so I'll be emailing it directly to list
members today, rather than posting on the list. I hope that readers can
forgive the spam on this occasion, and look forward to receiving
comments and feedback on the document.

br
Paul

[1] https://www.ucl.ac.uk/isrs