[trustable-software] Exploring the "Hypothesis for software to be trustable"

Andrew Banks andrew at andrewbanks.com
Wed Jan 3 07:40:12 GMT 2018

Morning Paul (and the group)... and HNY to you all

Far be it for me to challenge the combined wisdom of Wikipedia, for measures for requirements specification I usually consider (as a minimum) the six Cs.
	Clear, Concise, Correct, Coherent, Complete and Confirmable.

Your list covers four of these... so I would suggest the additional inclusion of Concise and Correct

	# t.requirements (derived from wikipedia [2])
	   - t.requirements MUST be unitary
	   - t.requirements MUST be atomic (non-conjugated)
	   - t.requirements MUST be complete				C5 - Complete
	   - t.requirements MUST be consistent				C4 - Coherent
	   - t.requirements MUST be traceable
	   - t.requirements MUST be current
	   - t.requirements MUST be unambiguous			C1 - Clear?
	   - t.requirements MUST be verifiable				C6 - Confirmable
	   - t.requirements MAY be graded by priority/importance

Kind regards
Andrew