[trustable-software] Exploring the "Hypothesis for software to be trustable"

Munns, Jon jmunns at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Jan 3 09:28:56 GMT 2018

Heres our 'guidelines'.... suggest we include 'agreed'... which.. by
inference includes 'understood'.

   - Atomic - only one statement, e.g. it should be blue, not it should be
   blue and made of plastic
   - •Unambiguous – clear and understandable, only one possible meaning
   - •Complete - it should not need further explanation
   - •Concise – keep it short and simple
   - •Traced to a source – where did this requirement come from?
   - •Verifiable – expressed so that it can be quantitatively or
   objectively tested
   - •Correct – accurately describes what needs to be delivered
   - •Agreed – reviewed and signed off by all stakeholders

--
Kind Regards,

Jon Munns MBA
Chief Engineer Vehicle Domain Controller
Jaguar Land Rover Electrical
Int Tel: 8794 9812
Tel: +44 7880 401 047

Jaguar Land Rover Limited