[trustable-software] Exploring the "Hypothesis for software to be trustable"

Daniel Silverstone daniel.silverstone at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 15:59:50 GMT 2018

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 15:55:05 -0000, Andrew Banks wrote:
> >> 'Concise', to me, is covered by the 'atomic' entry in the list.
> >> {snip}
> >>  do you accept my interpretation of 'Atomic' for 'Concise' ?
>
> Probably... I guess this is where we need to define what we mean by the terms (plain English v technical)

Yes, I think that if we're tentatively in agreement on this, then once Paul's
summary document has been mostly agreed, we can look to expand each point with
a "plain english" explanation to ensure unambiguity.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                           http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Solutions Architect               GPG 4096/R Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69