[trustable-software] Requirements and architecture for Safety

grivsta at gmail.com grivsta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:01:38 GMT 2018

Hi Folks,

On Tue., 6 Nov. 2018, 2:47 am Paul Sherwood <paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
wrote:

> That sounds like a sensible approach - folks now have to weigh up
> whether it's worth paying CHF 700 to read that document, though

The Estonian Centre for Standardisation evs.ee has the standard for sale
(legally) with change from 20 Euro. If you do need it, I have found the
organisation to have most standards for sale at a reasonable price. Not all
standards are available though. I have discovered that EU countries can set
their own rate for these documents.

Cheers,

Daniel.