[trustable-software] Trustable ontology presentation

Paul Albertella paul.albertella at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 14:46:16 BST 2019

Hi,

I have created a presentation to summarise the (WIP) Trustable ontology
that we have been developing at https://gitlab.com/trustable/documents,
which describes the background to the work and our current thinking on
the methodology for which it was created.

You can view and comment on the document here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1O9ZTtylIhRXEzocNJR8siDc8bbWmEZr7SI4m58NNf4o/edit?usp=sharing

I prepared this for possible presentation at the ELISA workshop [1],
which Paul Sherwood and I are attending later this week (13/14 June).
Any feedback, either here or on the document itself, would be gratefully
received.

Regards,

Paul

[1]