[trustable-software] UK Open Source Awards

AMANDA BROCK amanda.brock at trustable.io
Fri Jun 14 15:03:42 BST 2019

All

Pleased to share the 2019 UK Open Source Awards winners are Simon Mcvittie: individual award; AB EHR: company award; Ripple Foundation: public sector award; and Nathan Hughes: student award, receiving a stipend of £1500 sponsored by  Opus VL.

Open UK will be hosting an event at the House of Commons on 3 September and I will share details in advance. This may be a great opportunity to discuss Trustable and I hope to see many of you there.

We are working on updating the Trustable web site at the moment so if there is anything that should be added please let me know, and in particular, please share dates when you are speaking at events and will include Trustable.

All the best

Amanda
Amanda Brock
CEO, Trustable