[trustable-software] Double Open project aims to automate open source compliance with open tools and data

AMANDA BROCK amanda.brock at trustable.io
Sat Mar 30 15:03:11 GMT 2019

Thanks for sharing Toni

I am looking forward to collaborating with you on the compliance work that Double Open will be undertaking.  It would be great for the Trustable legal work stream to pick up and expand the list of compliance tools you have identified and to add known legal projects to this. Will share as we do.

Looking forward to your final output of the Double Open project’s survey.

Cheers

Amanda

Amanda Brock
CEO, Trustable