[trustable-software] Trusting software in a pandemic

Colin Robbins Colin.Robbins at nexor.com
Tue May 26 16:08:19 BST 2020

Great article Paul,  it supports one observation I made in my on blog a week back.
Its great that the source code is Open Source, and as you comment:
	"By making their COVID-19 apps open source, NHSX have taken a first step in this direction, but early reports suggest that they have not yet embraced the continuous testing approach. "

But do we need to go further?
How can we be certain that the app distributed contains the unmodified / published source code?

Colin