[trustable-software] CyBOK: Software Security

Colin Robbins Colin.Robbins at nexor.com
Thu Apr 26 13:28:55 BST 2018

Hi,

As part of the UK National Cyber Security Strategy (NCSS), a project called the Cyber Security Body of Knowledge (CyBOK) (https://www.cybok.org/) has been established to codify the foundational and generally recognised knowledge on cyber security through broad community engagement within the UK and internationally.

One of the first outputs, for public consultation, has been released today "Software Security".
(https://www.cybok.org/media/downloads/Software_Security_KA_-_public_release_version.pdf)

I think this community will find if of interest, and have plenty to feed into the consultation.

Perhaps we could consider a coordinated response as a group?

Colin Robbins
Principal Security Consultant
Nexor